As we navigate a new way of daily life during the Coronavirus Pandemic, your safety and comfort is our top priority. We understand the importance of community and consistency, especially as other areas of life are uncertain and generally different. We have taken measures in the studio to keep us all safe so that we may continue to grow as a community.
- Pre-measured spaces to place your mat. Yogis have space to practice at least 6 feet apart.
- Ample ventilation and natural heat to avoid excess droplets.
- Handwashing sinks available, with the addition of hand sanitizer located by both main entrances to the yoga room.
- The use of facial coverings upon entering the studio, and when within 6 feet of another yogi- they don’t need to be worn on the mat.
- A thorough and regular cleaning schedule including sanitizing high-touch areas after every class.